Do you love donuts but hate the guilt you feel after eating them? Then the Annual Columbus Donut Run is for you!! The Donut Run is a family friendly, 5k running and walking event where participants can enjoy donuts from all their favorite local and national bakeries, all while supporting a great cause by helping Joan’s Foundation put an end to head and neck cancer. What could feel better than that?!
When: Sunday, October 28th, 2018
Registration is at 7 a.m. The race begins at 9 a.m.
Where: Genoa Park
303 West Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215
The Race will Feature:
• Donut Holes at every kilometer
• Donut Corral at the finish line
• Life Size Donut Mascots
All Participants will receive:
• A half dozen donuts at the finish line
• A limited edition, Columbus Donut Run, cotton T-Shirt
• Starbucks coffee, water and Gatorade at the finish line
• Race participant timing chip and bib
Packet pick up will be at all Fleet Feet retail locations Thursday, Friday and Saturday before the race
*NO RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP*
Want to know more? Click here to visit the official Columbus Donut Run website!
We are proud to be one of the five featured races in The James 5k Race Series!